Sold [EU] ZF PAM438 A7750 Tutto Nero Ceramic with movement issue

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

chronomate

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 23, 2017
For sale is a PAM438 Tutto Nero Ceramic. I'm selling this for a friend.

It is equipped with a A7750 movement and has issues. The movements is not running. I have no idea why but it definitely needs a service or maybe a new movement. Moreover the dial has a small mark at 11 which is hard to see and also hard to catch on photo (check the last picture). Hence the price.

The watch was worn and has a few signs of use which I tried to show in the pics. All spare links are included.

My friend bought the watch from Sead.

The watch is located in Germany. I like to keep it EU as for the custom risks.

I'm asking 150,- EUR plus 6 EUR registered DHL shipping inside EU.
I'm not looking for trades but in case this is the only option for you, PM me and we'll see what's in.

This is a used rep wach, not a gen. EU only. Buyer assumes all shipping risks. Payment method bank wire or PP gift. No notes either way.

I reserve the right to choose the buyer. Asking questions or sending PMs doesn't mean the watch is on hold. It's on hold, once funds are pending.

Please save your time and don't lowball me as I'll ignore lowballers anyway.

DTwQI5u.jpg

Hel69E3.jpg

xw249fw.jpg

dSHe6Vr.jpg

1403K62.jpg