First PAM build

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

marqtz

Feb 25, 2018
Good luck! PAMs are really for unusual estimators... They are nonconformists.
I'm accidentally the owner of a Eddie Lee Fiddy destro with swiss low beat inside, bought when Asian unitas didn't exist. i've just put little mods and everyday looks better, and isn't all. EL cases are gen construction and as the legend narrated, he mounted on some samples gen crystals... But it's hard to get one nowadays.
I really love pams, now I've put my eyes over the easy to find 111, maybe 312, hope one day the new slim Luminor 2...

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
Be very very careful as already said, PAM is addictive. We know how you can get hooked! It is my go to watch brand most of the time.

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
I'm talking about you being hooked working on them. Some of us around here remember your work area videos! Asset to the hobby and pursuit. Good stuff and good luck! I look forward to seeing the end result.