First time Munich visit recommendations?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Hi gang,

I'll be visiting Munich with my wife for an all-too-brief stay in mid-May and would love to pick the brains of those of you familiar with the city. Unfortunately, we only have two nights and one full day in the city, so I would like to make the most of our time, with the help of recommendations from you experts.

We'd prefer to forego the day trips to surrounding attractions and instead spend our time enjoying the sights, sounds, food, drink and people of the city. We are willing and able to do a lot of walking, but can also easily use other forms of transportation to get to places beyond walking distance that we'd like to see.

Any local favorites out there for first-time Munich visitors?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

OP
minty007

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
BMW museum is really cool. And oh, do those whole day brewery tours if you’re into it
Those are both very appealing, thanks! I've owned a string of BMWs over the years... and couldn't begin to count the beers consumed . I'm eager to taste the real thing in it's home town.

Reactions: PACCBET