FITBIT USERS UNITE

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
If you wear a fitbit please send me a PM and we can link to each other for some healthy competition. smile.png

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Thanks, I have a group of friends and we are all linked together it's fun as my best friend and I regularly hit 90,000 steps in a week! but lots of others are in the 30,000 range all that matters is we get out and exercise, as soon as this one breaks I hope they will have one that tracks my bicycle rides

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Yes watch on left fitbit on right.

BabaNJ

Mar 11, 2018
I build franken dj as hobby but wear my versa at work. Hated any smart watch but i have slowly warmed up to fitbit as i walk and lot and have to keep track of time.I average 28000 steps a day lol

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
@NCRich is beating me pretty regularly but I still have jet lag and now we need to get started decorating and shopping for Christmas!!!! The Struggle is real!
Problem with me is I lift but I don't really run, especially with gout lol.

Reactions: Thrasher
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Like I said the struggle is real, My 27 yr old son is into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and could destroy me but I could probably maybe out run him! I know I have better cardio but my knees just kill.....and hips and....

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Do what you can do. Moving is the key thing. An object in motion tends to stay in motion, an object at rest........................

well you know.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Yes. Moving is always better than staying on the couch. I hit the gym at least 4x a week. I have a bad case of gout and bad knees, but that doesn't stop me from grinding it out. I can't run though as I feel the grind in my knees, but still do some squats and deadlifts.

Speaking of which, which fitbit you guys would recommend for someone like me who doesn't really run but does a lot of lifting and circuits?

Also I would prefer the fitbit that I can wear everyday on the opposite wrist of my watch without looking weird lol...

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
I have the flex 2. Its the smallest and I wear it on my other wrist. Looks like a 1/2 inch black bangle. Waterproof. Measures your sleep as well as walk/run/bike.

I don't run much anymore either. I walk 3 miles every morning at 13 minute pace (going on 4 months without missing a day) and do another mile to 1.5 miles in the afternoon. Lift two to three times a week. I average over 100K steps a week. It adds up just with your normal walking. Being aware of it makes you do it more.

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
I have the flex 2. Its the smallest and I wear it on my other wrist. Looks like a 1/2 inch black bangle. Waterproof. Measures your sleep as well as walk/run/bike.

I don't run much anymore either. I walk 3 miles every morning at 13 minute pace (going on 4 months without missing a day) and do another mile to 1.5 miles in the afternoon. Lift two to three times a week. I average over 100K steps a week. It adds up just with your normal walking. Being aware of it makes you do it more.

Rich you're Killin me.
Me too. I spent way too much time behind a desk.

I have the charge HR. I wear it on the non-watch wrist. Just pulled it out again after not wearing it for a year. I need to get back into moving regularly.

Reactions: Thrasher
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
@PlanetZoom I had or have Sleep Apnea, I had the nose and throat surgery, I lost weight, I still have a CPAP I don't use, I use the Breath Right nose strips and I use rhinocort and azelastine nasal sprays. Plus I have this wedge pillow which I think helps a lot but of course I can't find the link in my order history on Amazon.....
Anyone who has sleep apnea has my most sincere sympathies it is a bitch. I also had some minor acid reflux from eating to much at night but it really scared up my esophagus so I reduced acid foods late night chocolate etc..... PITA for sure! I still really can only sleep on my right side !

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
In your FitBit app check out the new clock faces!!!!!