Sold FOR SALE: HEUER MONZA QUARTZ INEXPENSIVE

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
For Sale a Monza Heuer SS Calibre 36 White Dial Quartz I bought from Sead at end of 2016 for $119.
Yours now for $99.00 with free Priority mail shipping in USA with Tracking
Rarely worn, Really good quality for price, I bought these cheap Quartz watches just to see what you get and was pleasantly surprised

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Size42mm x 12mm
MovementJapanese chronograph quartz movement
FunctionsHours, minutes, date and chronograph display
CaseSolid 316L stainless steel case
CrystalScratch-proof sapphire crystal
DialWhite dial
BezelStainless steel bezel
StrapBrown leather strap
ClaspDeployant clasp

THANK YOU @NCRich

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Are the hands also blue in yours? Can't tell with the pics. Does the second hand sweep like an automatic?

Also, 42mm or 38mm? I searched online and in chrono24 it says diameter is 38.

Looks real good, and I'm tempted. :)

Last edited:
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Its 42 mm which is good for my wrist but it doesn't seem big like a planet ocean. The hands can either look blue or black depending on how the light hits them they really are cool. The sub Dials are about as silly as any I have seen , The one on the left tracks minutes when chronograph is running and the one on the right tracks the hour hand which is so wrong, I would just freeze that hand at top 30 so it never moves. That's what I did with the 6 O'Clock Subdial on my Lemania powered speedmaster Tintin rep which I will post for sale soon.