FOUND! - movement screws, 16610 xstal gasket, retaining ring gasket, 1x stem

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

CarpetRyd

Content Contributor
Feb 24, 2018
hey guys,
was messing about after @JackJ1980 tutorials and swapped my JF to an ST case @BackwoodsJon did some back too... need to button up some things, but need some parts... gen if possible or if you know the ST part numbers I could just grab it from them! Everything is now gen on this build except case and sh3135 movement (pics following)

2x movement screws -- tabs held this in place in the JF
1x xstal gasket -- I had a gen NIB and it had two gaskets, but not sure which one was used. It was AR / LEC xstal
1x retaining ring gasket -- my jf retaining ring didn't have a space for it, but my gen one does so might as well fill it :p

1x stem -- my stem for the JF is too short -- my guess since it winds my watch when I screw in the crown -- @JackJ1980 new tutorial? I'll message you :)

I love the new outcome and my watch is looking fresh!