Sold Franken Rolex Datejust 16014 built by stonep [EU]

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for sale is a beautiful!! franken Rolex Datejust 16014 built by stonep.

The original sales thread is here
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/322960-franken-datejust-16014

Copying the parts list from the sales thread here

Dial: The dial is a Genuine Silver sunburst dial with White gold stick markers.It has signs of aging. There are age spots around the upper and lower text area. IMHO those are things to expect on a 30 year+ untouched dial. Lume dots have a nice dark patina color. Some of the tritium have flaked off but most of the dots are intact Overall in good vintage condition.

Case: This is a Genuine 16014 mid case & 16000 case back. The SSN has rubbed of and i can barely tell the numbers. Case has been polished and brush correctly.

Bezel: Its a Genuine 18k white gold bezel with rolex hallmarks on the flip side.The bezel is what makes it a 16014. Its weighs about 4grams and It sits at approx. 1.8mm in height.

Crystal: It's an aftermarket 25-135 from Gary(Clark's). It was recently installed and has obvious swirls.

Crown: This is a Genuine 600-0 crown. It's in good cosmetic and functional condition. Has about 3 turns to the tube.

Hands: This are aftermarket dress hands from ST(Startime). The lume has been aged to go with the dial dots.

**Movement: (changed, see below!) This build is powered by val 24, a Swiss clone of eta 2824. It has a service style white DWO. its sitting a tad bit high. See pics. Not obvious but if you have OCD...I dont think its for you!!!

Bracelet: This one is from Riyi.

I bought the watch from RepPossed on 26/2 and paid him £690 = €820

**As the dates were bothering me indeed I sent the watch to @interaktiv.
He installed me a low beat ETA 2846 and a beautiful vietnam DWO. I paid €100 for this.
It's a beautiful Vietnam champagne DWO with relief lifted dates, all perfectly centered :)

So my total costs were €920, I am asking €800 for it now, shipped within EU.

I have the right to choose my buyer, some of you have bought more than 1 watch from me, I appreciate a returning customer :)

All of the usual disclaimers apply.

The watch will be packed very well and shipped via a tracked service. I will ship on the next business day after payment has been cleared.

Buyer assumes all import/customs risks. I will provide pictures of the packaging and postage labels. Once it leaves my hands - I'm not responsible.
Still, I would suggest you may feel very safe to buy from me, I have +45 sales over at RWI with 100% feedback

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, NO NOTES!

Onto the pictures..

Tagged pic of movement
XpIog2I.jpg
oVoCO8H.jpg
Tagged pic from front
zsJnLO5.jpg

Other pics
LNTZM4c.jpg
rNKy3T6.jpg
VhZ7Iin.jpg
oDXZ5SZ.jpg
MtSTw9o.jpg