FREE Ongoing Raffle for Diplomats as HB has turned One

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello HoBos. HorologyBoard has turned One this January. We have come a long way, and we have a loyal group of members. Thank you!

As we have turned one year, we will be doing something crazy... have an ongoing raffle with multiple prizes. We are a Horology Forum, we are not a Rep forum or a Gen Forum. So our pries will reflect as such. We will be having multiple prizes raffled off at different dates. Read on for details.

What is this Raffle about?

We will be raffling off multiple items, that we will go along as the year progresses. The raffle will consists of different items... raffled off at different points, depending on forum performance, but we are looking to raffle off an item every 3-4 weeks with a Grand prize raffle as a finale

Is this worth my time and $ to upgrade to Diplomat?

Definitely! You get to be part of an ongoing community that is giving away prizes to our supporting members.

What are the prizes?

Gen Watches, Rep watches, Sponsor provided pieces, non horology items, horology items, etc.

Is there a Grand Prize?

Yes! At the final raffle draw, we will be raffling off a Gen High Value Item Watch. On the exact prize or value, that will be determined based on total performance. If there are less that 100 Diplomats, the grand prize would be a genuine piece around $1000 USD. If we hit 200 Diplomats, the High Value Item will be increased as well to over $2000 USD value, say a certified used Omega or Tudor, or comparable item. If the board performs well beyond expectation, then we might just add more than one high value item :)

Prior to a drawing, a prize will be announced 2 weeks before a drawing, so everyone is aware what prize is to be given away, and when the drawing takes place.

When will the raffle end?

We won't set a final date for the Finale. It can be in 1 month, or in 3 months. But definitely the finale will be sometime in 2019. The reason is we do not know yet how the raffle will go and how many Diplomats we will have for 2019. If there are a lot of members, then we can raffle off more items. We will be announcing the Finale a month before drawing, as well as final High Value Item to be raffle off.

Great! So How do I enter?

The Raffle is FREE to all Diplomats that are Diplomats at time of drawing. If your status expires, then you are not included in any future drawings. So, if you upgraded to Diplomat last April 2018, you will be included in the march 31 raffle, but will not je included in the jext raffle as your status would have expired.

To avoid missing out, you can extend or renew your Diplomat status ahead of time.

Can I get an increase on that weight?

Currently No. You just need to be a Diplomat, and is open to all members/staff/Dealers that have upgraded to Diplomat. We might change this down the road if need be to increase participation, but of course will be discussed internally first and given an advance announcement if so.

What happens if I upgrade to a Diplomat after a raffle is done?

You will be part of any succeeding raffle. Raffles that have yet to be drawn, you will be a part of. So the earlier you upgrade to Diplomat, the more drawings you are a part of.

what happens if I win?

It is the winners' responsibility to reach out to us when they win. We will post the winners in this thread and also sejd a PM. We will not however go after the winners if they do not come forward, it will be their responsibility to stay active in this forum and check the thread.

The reason for this is to have the members engage in the forum, and we are also busy on our end, it will ne difficult to go after the winners.

We will do send a PM to the winners as well.

Can I win multiple times?

Yes you can. Every drawing, we collect a list of all Diplomats.

I'm international (non Conus) can I join?

Yes of course. Only thing is shipping is free conus, so if you win you cover shipping and assume any border/customs issue. And like any international transactions, what happens after shipping is out of our hands. But we always pack nice and tight ajd do our best whej we ship any item.

How do you pick winners?

We use 3rd Party to make it fair and unbiased. We have been using randompicker.com and we announce the winners on the forum.

Can I donate to the raffle prize pool?

Sure you can. If you want to sponsor a drawing, let us know (PM Me or any Moderator). Currently, @FinerLabels is already providing one prize (Thank you in Advance @FinerLabels)

Can I help?

Of course! Spread the word. The more members we gain, and the more Diplomats that upgrade, the more prizes, and the bigger the final prize.

--

So the more members we have, and the more members that support our forum by upgrading to Diplomat, the more prizes and better prizes.

To start thing off, the first drawing will be two weeks from now, 3/31/2019. The prize will be a Genuine Seiko Turtle with DS XTAL AR crystal. Comes in Box, almost new, I wore it once to try out :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrasher
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Prize for drawing on 3/31/2019.

Gen Seiko "Turtle" Men's Silvertone Stainless Steel Automatic Watch, with DS XTal AR, with box and papers. Case Diameter 43mm.

20180809_161105.jpg20180809_161103.jpg20180809_161101.jpg20180809_063642.jpg20180809_063631.jpg

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Beautiful but will it have a crystal installed???? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Beautiful Seiko. Thank You Muscles. Lets all talk to our friends Via PM and text on the other forums. Let's talk to our trusted dealers that we have spent years with and see if they cant kick in or join up.

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Yes spread the word guys. Any questions please let us know.

Last edited:
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
First drawing this weekend for the Seiko Turtle.

Then we will draw again in a few weeks for another item (tbd).

Upgrade to diplomat. Support the forum and be part of this ongoing raffle.

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Thank you HB! I have enjoyed being on this board a lot.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Thank you HB! I have enjoyed being on this board a lot.
Congratulations!

We very much enjoy your presence here also. You bring a fun and eclectic collection of watches and knowledge.

Last edited:
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
We'll be drawing another winner in a few weeks. So those who want to be part of it just upgrade to Diplomat and support this community.

@NCRich pls PM me for address

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys. For the next drawing, we will be raffling off a sponsored item from @FinerLabels: High Quality Cartier Love Bangles.

One lucky Diplomat will be getting this in 2 weeks. If you are not a Diplomat yet, then upgrade HERE.

Full description courtesy of @FinerLabels

Our High Quality Cartier Love Bangles are very exclusive done our way.
Only Finer Labels uses real 18k gold to electroplated onto real silver alloy.
We are sure that our colours are ever lasting.

Price of the current item from if purchased:

Each Cartier love bangle (without diamonds) is sold at usd258 + DHL 38( tranship 76)

THank you for sponsoring the second item @FinerLabels.

Pics:

f596873996883261b6051b66ebe1f5dc.jpg20adba7af0623f04cc0962e95b648df4.jpg

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
There is still time to upgrade to Diplomat fellas. More items to raffle after this.

Lycanthrope

Diplomat
Diplomat
Nov 21, 2018
Great thing about Diplomat is you can chat with other diplomats and the muscly admins... someone always online for questions and support...

• Wow
Reactions: muscles