*** Free Raffle | Contest - Enter now!! ***

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello HoBos. Up for grabs will be 3 prizes. $300, $200, and $100 vouchers to be used at any of HB's TDs or SVs. There will be 50 slots. To get a slot, you have to either one of the following:

- Do an in-depth review
- Horology related article
- Video review, and linked here
- DIY article, Horology related
- Tutorials, Horology related
- ADDED: Any thread started from 6/15 that generates at least 3 pages worth. No spam though.

Note: Article needs to be original, your write up. You can take inspiration from other forums, but no copying, and definitely no copy and pasting. Each article needs to be in its own new thread, then post the link to the article in this thread (if unsure PM me). Each article, once verified, counts as a slot. Once slots are filled, we draw.

Oh and articles need to have images, and worth reading, not some random threads started for the sake of getting a slot. each article will be verified and confirmed before a slot is given for it.

This is open to all members and staff, except me. The vouchers will only be valid only for HB TDs and SVs.

Articles from 5/1 onwards count as a ticket. But you have to PM me and send me a link to it to verify and confirm still.

Let the writing begin.

Last edited:
OP
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Last edited: