FREE WATCH RAFFLE AT 500 MEMBERS!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

NotoriousRLX

Watch Hoarder Mod
Staff member
Dec 24, 2017
NYC
Once we reach 500 members the staff will be raffling off a Heritage Submariner Rep FREE to anyone who wants to enter.
It is worn once and houses a workhorse Asian 2836.
Lets get there so we can give away this beauty!

jeane123

Staff member
Jan 5, 2018
Where's the count at? I'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends, and those two friends will tell two friends.
Now if we could do that as a marketing idea, maybe sell something with that same concept..... coughing “amway” haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeane123

Staff member
Jan 5, 2018
Now if we could do that as a marketing idea, maybe sell something with that same concept..... coughing “amway” haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will also need some kind of shape to go with the marketing campaign. These are my ideas. 1. Square 2. Triangle 3. Parallelogram
Triangle? Like the pyramids? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk