---WW--- FS: GEN ROLEX 295C AR Crystal for Franken Rolex Sub, GMT, DJ, YM etc (CHEAP !!!)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Sub007

Feb 7, 2018
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Damaged
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes), Bank Transfer
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
FS: GEN ROLEX 295C AR Crystal for Franken Rolex Sub, GMT, DJ, YM etc (CHEAP !!!)

Rare opportunity to get a Gen AR Crystal at a very low price. Reason is that it has some damages on the cyclops (2 white dots) and one left of cyclops. I took a close up to show what it looks like up close. To be honest it is not that bad once on a watch but that is my personal opinion and for you to decide. These cost 325 euro new in blister so for 125 euro I think this is a nice way to try out a Gen Rolex with AR.

Price: 125 euro including FREE Worldwide Standard Priority Shipping (registered & tracked is extra). PP Gift (no notes) & bank transfer. No returns and once sent all risks for buyer.

XQ98KFB.jpg
iYPt8dB.jpg

And the Rolex Laser Etched Coronet (LEC)
yG9C9xL.jpg