Sold FS- NOOB DEEPSEA SEA-DWELLER A2836 V7

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, EU, UK
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I purchased this NOOB DSSD V7 A2836 from Sead in January 2017 and never fell in love with it. I have removed one link which is included on the side. Though I have a 8 inch wrist it just seemed to tall. I have tried on the genuine and it's no different. So I'm letting it go. This has no wrist time other than to take photos and then it sat in the watch box and was eventually moved to the briefcase of lost and unloved. Please give it a new home. Free priority in a box shipping is included

Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask and point out, this is my first sale in many years so I tried. I have another DSSD by BK and Vac with swiss eta, 2X AR crystal ,I think it might have a TC DWO, pro hunter dial and original dial that will go up after this or upon request.

Thank You for looking. Priority is given to HOBO supporters. Shipping to my friends in Europe and UK is upon request and risk of seizure is all on you.

IMG_8546.JPG

IMG_8515.JPG

IMG_8516.JPG

IMG_8524.JPG

IMG_8525.JPG

IMG_8526.JPG

IMG_8527.JPG

IMG_8528.JPG

IMG_8531.JPG

IMG_8539.JPG

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Thank you for the green light . FYI for Newbies I have been in this hobby since 2014, most everyone can vouch for my integrity and honesty. I am know across all the boards and have over 11,000 posts at RWI which I abandoned due to disagreements with management decisions. Ask for referrals if you like.

Reactions: macarone
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Funds Received and this Baby is SOLD

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher