Sold FS: Noob V2 Omega PloProf 1200M - Black | Rubber strap (cut) | WJean Mesh bracelet

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

phdsjain

Content Contributor
Jan 30, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, UK, Asia, World Wide
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
FOR SALE

What's this all about?
Noob V2 Omega PloProf 1200M - Black

Will ship to: CONUS

Accepted payment methods:
PayPal Gift

Movement: A2836

Piece origin: M2M

What warranty will you provide?:
None

What kind of condition is this in?:
Fair

Asking price:
$500

Shipping costs:
As per buyer's choice

Detailed description and photos:

This watch comes from member @Circarama about 2 weeks ago. Paid $500+ shipping, listing for the same. Original sales listing:
https://www.repgeek.com/rep-watch-tr...-v2-conus.html

All pictures are unedited and captured to highlight the wear. Clasp has fair wear but can be remedied if so chosen by our in-house Supporting Vendor Backwoods Watch Mods. I've utilized his services a few times and no one comes close to his metalwork.
There is also slight damage on the underside of the crownguard. It's a tool watch, worn as such by previous owners. It's got character and honestly, I've seen gens sell with far more wear.

The face of the watch is mint and I mean MINT.

Crown is tight in operation, absolutely no slippage. The movement very well might be Swiss as PloProf's were known to be sold with Swiss movements but I will not state this as the caseback has was never removed to confirm. This watch is ready to be worn out of the box!

Tagged pic:
VzeMG.jpg
MINT face:
VzwGD.jpg

Condition:
VbDKy.jpg
VzQlg.jpg
Vz3UR.jpg
VzOYZ.jpg

On Mesh:
VbZYG.jpg
Vza4g.jpg

Wristies:
Vzcba.jpg
Vz986.jpg

Lume:
Vz5Ga.jpg

DISCLAIMER
1. Once I've shared my PayPal account, the watch is 30 minutes on hold for you to fulfil the payment.

2. Once it leaves my hands, it is yours: No returns. I'm not responsible for shipping and customs. I will work with buyer if they wish to choose insurance or signature verification.

4. Buyer acknowledges that they're paying for used replica goods.

5. I reserve the right to choose buyer.

6. Questions can be made through through a simple PM. Please don't spam the sales thread.

Thank you for your time!​