Price Drop FS: Rolex Sub

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Atespo

Jan 25, 2018
East Coast, USA
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, World Wide
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes), Venmo, Other
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I will start off by saying I don't know much about Rolex and what reference number this is or anything, nor do I know if this is a good rep or not.
I bought it from RG years ago for a buddy, he's worn it a lot and wants to upgrade to something newer and asked if I can sell it for him since he isn't on any forums. I have the watch in my posession so if you want more photos, let me know.

I don't know the maker, the specs, I did open it up and below are photos of the movement.
The good: It winds and runs fantastic, date snaps over at midnight and the time set is smooth, the clasp opens and closes nicely, the bezel spins freely and has a nice click to it.
The bad: the date mag is scratched, the bezel insert has some scuffs on it between 7-8 and 20 and the bracelet has been worn for a few years, so it has its scuffs. There are no extra links available, and the watch only has 3 removable links in it and fits loose on my 6.75" wrist.

I am asking $150 or make me an offer via PM
I will ship it USPS Priority inside the USA. PM me if you want it shipped out of the USA.

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Looks like a BP maybe but maybe something different. It looks great for the price

thehipp04

Feb 16, 2018
If anyone could help identify this movement, I would be interested! Looking for a piece just to mess around with.

nycrounders

Content Contributor
Jan 28, 2018
If anyone could help identify this movement, I would be interested! Looking for a piece just to mess around with.
I found out it is one of the cheaper 21J movements. Probably not worth getting for the movement as these are found in the lower quality reps.

Not as good as the 2813 ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk