Sold FS: TC 16610LN V7 Extreme | Elaboré | Gen LEC/AR crystal | Gen insert | Gen tension spring and click spring |

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

phdsjain

Content Contributor
Jan 30, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, UK
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Never thought I'd be listing this one but the opportunity to attain a grail has presented and I list this unwillingly. No expense was barred during this build, the only aim was to have the ultimate Rolex, indistinguishable from Gen. It doesn't get better than this. TC's PA v2 bezel assembly coupled with genuine Rolex tension ring and click springs means the bezel functions as per ISO 6425 standards for certified diver's watches.

Yes there may be a couple light micro-marks here and there from typical use but like all my watches it has been worn with love and care.
There is an tiny little surface scratch at the 11:30 mark on the insert but it can only be seen if the watch is held at an angle with the light directly on that position.
I wholeheartedly recommend Backwoods Jon mods if you wish to restore to brand new condition. I have utilized his expertise on many accounts and he hasn't once disappointed me.

Build specification:

Base from TC - $708
Gen Rolex LEC/AR crystal (25-295-CAR) - $350
Gen Rolex insert (315-16800-181)- $235
Gen Rolex tension ring, click springs- $65
Labor - ~$80

All parts used were purchased new in blister from TRF.

My price: $1350, PayPal Gift
Shipping price: As per buyer's choice, by default I will send via USPS 3-Day Priority

Pictures:

c5T9U.jpg

c5jS3.jpg
c5LCb.jpg
cA3g6.jpg
c5X32.jpg

https://www.repgeek.com/editpost.php?p=3023091&do=editpost