Gen Plots - Where is the best place to get them?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

FastPaced

Mar 22, 2018
So I am wondering where is the best place to get Gen plots for a diver? I don't live near an AP Boutique, so it isn't as simple as drive there and get them. Also what is the right price for them. I did see a few sets on ebay, but not sure if the are real or not.

mech500

Apr 15, 2018
I am looking for Gen plots.
You want them for a gen or rep mid-case? I’ve always wondered if gen plots will fit perfectly into Rep mid-case, will they sit tight and flush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

Supporting Vendor
Jun 6, 2018
Gen plots will not fit on the older Noob and JF cases.
I do not know about the current crop of rep cases, but I had, 2 years ago, attempted to fit gen plots on a JF case for a member. I had to modify the plots to get them to fit the case in an acceptable way.
If you are after the "flexible end links" look and feel like the gen (much more swivel play), then it will make a lot more sense to modify the rep plots on the rep case. Visually I do not think that the gen and rep plots make any difference when mounted on the watch.
I will therefore like to ask your intention of wanting to mount gen plots on a rep case? I do own a few gen ROOs, and I have also performed related mods for members. If you want my input, maybe I can help.