---WW--- Gen. Seiko Orange Monster Dive Watch (New Old Stock).

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rionrlty

Supporting Vendor
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, EU, UK, Other
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
New Item
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I work part-time at Major Jewelers in our local Mall. We are a Seiko dealer and over the years some of the watches on display were moved to temporary storage, in order to take better advantage of limited display space, some for longer than others. For instance, we just found this one languishing away in a dark corner of the storage area. It had been sitting there inadvertently overlooked for more than 4 years.

This one has an automatic movement and is rated for 200 meters water resistance. It has a rotating inner bezel which is controlled by the crown at 4:00 and the screw-down crown at 2:00 sets the time and date, which is also located at 4:00. It is a fairly large watch at 43mm in diameter and 14.5mm thick. The lume is very strong as can be seen in one photo.

Let me stress that this is a brand new, never worn watch, which will have the official Seiko 3 year warrantee from date of sale. It comes with the original Seiko box, but we have not been able to locate the original owner’s manual. This model is long discontinued and is not listed in the current catalogue.

Asking $450USD including shipping within CONUS. Will ship international at extra cost.

Please include no notes when using Paypal.PB150002.JPGPB150003.JPGPB150004.JPGPB150005.JPGPB150006_01.JPGPB150008.JPGPB150001 (2).JPG

Reactions: HorFan

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
This is indeed a very nice watch. Would love to have one like this.

Glws