Sold GEN vintage Omega quartz

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

heretical_contrarian

Not all those who wander are lost.
Feb 22, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
Other (Specify in Thread)
Payment
Other
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Hi everyone,

I picked this up at an estate sale, not for sure on the exact model. It was a retirement watch.
I tried to wear it but it's just too small for me and I don't look good in gold. I put a spiedel band on it that seemed to fit.

It's a vintage model so it has wear marks on it.

Most notably there is a fine 7mm scratch on the crystal by the date wheel, I can't get it to show up in pictures and it's hard to see in person but it's there, just FYI. There also seems to be some kind of white residue (gravy maybe?) On the bottom left lug. There was a bit that I scraped off but I don't want to get too far down where I hit the plating. If I had a working ultrasonic cleaner I would use it but don't have one at the moment that won't catch my house on fire.

Usual disclaimers - I'll ship it via tracked mail and supply packing pics but I can't guarantee what the goobers at the postal service/customs do with it.

Really just looking to trade for another time piece.
Pretty open minded but not looking for an AP or Submariner.

IMG_20180311_152203.jpg

IMG_20180311_152123.jpg

IMG_20180311_152628.jpg

IMG_20180311_152138.jpg

IMG_20180115_145730.jpg

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Since you are looking primarily for a trade i have marked it green as “other”.

CarpetRyd

Content Contributor
Feb 24, 2018
Might help if you placed a trade value that your looking for. Just an observation! GLWS!

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
I'm really bad at estimating values on vintage... whats a piece like this worth?
You need to determine that. A head only played quartz, with no other other information, I’d say a few hundred - 500. But that is high end and without knowing the market for them. I’d do some research and post a price. Maybe it is super rare and 10k who knows :)