Withdrawn Genstein 16613 LB

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

CMaster

Content Contributor
Jan 25, 2018
Ireland
Yea bro. It def hurts. Lol. But, family comes first. Going through some shit right now so...... can always buy or build again. It will just more then likely cost more! Whoever purchases this will absolutely love it. Typing this is really giving me 2nd thoughts. Lol.
I hope all turns out OK. Yep letting that go has to hurt, I hope it goes to a good home however if someone buys that they know exactly what they are buying so a good home is more than likely guaranteed. there are parts there that are not that easy to find. The movement alone just makes this an incredible build. My modded Yuki stands to me at around $800 already and I need a new calendar plate still to get it right. None of the inherent issues with a gen movement.

OP
Financesammy

Financesammy

Special Agent
Dec 23, 2017
CONUS
I hope all turns out OK. Yep letting that go has to hurt, I hope it goes to a good home however if someone buys that they know exactly what they are buying so a good home is more than likely guaranteed. there are parts there that are not that easy to find. The movement alone just makes this an incredible build. My modded Yuki stands to me at around $800 already and I need a new calendar plate still to get it right. None of the inherent issues with a gen movement.
Thanks bro, and yes I had a few issues with my Yuki and I was sick of it! So I went gen! It makes a world of a difference.

Reactions: occb2

occb2

Horologist
Jan 18, 2018
New York
Had one actually 3. Lol. I had the 16803LB the 16613LB early and the last was a perfect full real 16613LB. That is how I got my 116610LV case and a lot of parts. For that 16613. I still own 1. The 16613LN black and gold. Love it. This is a beauty though. Love the Swiss only dial. Did you see the fully real Rolex 16610 I built with a Swiss only dial! That was amazing.

Sold it to my buddy though. But epic build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
Financesammy

Financesammy

Special Agent
Dec 23, 2017
CONUS
Had one actually 3. Lol. I had the 16803LB the 16613LB early and the last was a perfect full real 16613LB. That is how I got my 116610LV case and a lot of parts. For that 16613. I still own 1. The 16613LN black and gold. Love it. This is a beauty though. Love the Swiss only dial. Did you see the fully real Rolex 16610 I built with a Swiss only dial! That was amazing.

Sold it to my buddy though. But epic build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn’t rob. Must have been gorgeous though.

occb2

Horologist
Jan 18, 2018
New York
IMG_0757.jpg

This is how the U serial number watch came out. These dials were in the late U and the A serial numbers. Amazing watch!

occb2

Horologist
Jan 18, 2018
New York
There is even a great story about that bezel. See the mark on it. I got it on ebay. All real but beat to crap. BAD. I polished it put in a new insert used the crystal ring and rolex tension washer and click and my god does it feel amazing. It was a GMT bezel in its prior life. LOL. But my god did that click feel perfect. I miss the watch! That is the problem with building watches and building a bond with it..

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Thanks rob but I’m actually going to withdraw this! You have convinced me to keep it. A hybrid Yuki is going in it for now until I can buy another gen movement!
@GMTG0D can you please mark this withdrawn
Your wish is my command

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
This is now withdrawn and is no longer available for sale.