Sold Genuine BULOVA UHF Chronograph LIKE NEW , W/BOX and PAPERS

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
FOR SALE: Genuine BULOVA UHF Chronograph LIKE NEW , W/BOX and PAPERS. I paid $115.00
I bought this watch when I wanted the UHF Bulova Moonwatch in July 2017 but couldn't get one! Now this watch is a bit redundant
What's really cool is the UHF movement 262 KHZ and it counts 10ths of a second with a high speed spinning subdial
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6BStjaffb8

$100 and Free Shipping Priority mail.

Chronograph Functions with 60 Second, 60 Minute and 1/10 of a Second Subdials; Date Window at 6:00; Ultra High Frequency; 262 kHz
Beige Dial with Black, Red and White Hands and Black Arabic Numerals; Luminous; Screw-Down Crown; Mineral Crystal; Stainless Steel Case; Black Leather Strap with White Contrast Stitching
Quartz Movement
Case Diameter: 43mm
Water Resistant To 330 Feet

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
@dave47 I will PM you my Paypal info and you PM me your address , watch will be package upon payment and shipped monday

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
$100 and this is genuine it counts 1/10s of seconds 262 KHZ movement this is way cool

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Thank You and Goodnight