Genuine Wristies Only. From Rolex to Casio and everything in between.

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Lets see them as I know many of us have a lot. I know there is a huge Seiko diver following so show em off here. Pictures of Your Genuine Rolex, Omega, Panerai, Anything can be so very helpful and inspirational! I will start with my very first Omega Seamaster Chronometer 3592.50 purchased new by me in 1997 of course because I had to have The James Bond Watch...Back then I knew nothing of the Rolex 6538 or 5513 or that ultra cool Seiko I could've probably had for a song.

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
This is on my short list of must have genuines , A 16710 either Coke or Pepsi is fine with me. Beautiful.
You won’t regret it. It is also by far the most comfortable Rolex on the wrist both in band and case.

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Kakaka! ... I know you would thank me for that.

I bought myself a smartwatch ... so now I can switch between 8 VR46 watches (faces) on race weekend.

View attachment 14598
No way is that real!!!! We are getting ready to travel but are so busy right now my wife has a bunch of reports to complete for the school district she retired from last june WTF....and guess who is helping her! I thought when I retired I would never type another report.
Crap pictures

Reactions: Rush and PACCBET