Go easy on the staff and DR3M3L.

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I realize RWI's been off the books, but also I realize that there's a lot more (in terms of personnel, personal issues, and technical issues) going on behind the scenes than a lot of people realize.

DR3M3L really stepped up to the plate in carrying this project (rehosting, VB5 upgrade) through, but he's also a very busy guy for a variety of reasons. RWI is going to have issues since it's effectively gone through two platform changes (XF -> VB4 -> VB5) in the last two months, so there are going to be birthing issues. If they were sit around waiting for it to be perfect, RWI would be down for the next six months and might as well be dead.

bkg!

Jan 5, 2018
Well said Scott. I just heard today what J has been going through these last 12 months. I went through all that 8 years ago and that guy is a warrior to keep up his day job, deal with personal sh_ts and then step up and do what he has in the land of black and orange. It was great to meet @CMaster at the weekend, but I gathered there is a great deal more behind the scenes there is going on. Y’all are top blokes in my book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I wish the old haunt the best...I can't imagine it disappearing, but at least to me it was obvious that there were ill winds blowing there...

Hope everything turns out for the best...a lot of good people put in much blood, sweat and tears.

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
I wish the old haunt the best...I can't imagine it disappearing, but at least to me it was obvious that there were ill winds blowing there...

Hope everything turns out for the best...a lot of good people put in much blood, sweat and tears.
Well said!

Fiddo

Follow the Light
Diplomat
Jan 30, 2018

Geesh....I miss all the interesting stuff.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
I realize RWI's been off the books, but also I realize that there's a lot more (in terms of personnel, personal issues, and technical issues) going on behind the scenes than a lot of people realize.

DR3M3L really stepped up to the plate in carrying this project (rehosting, VB5 upgrade) through, but he's also a very busy guy for a variety of reasons. RWI is going to have issues since it's effectively gone through two platform changes (XF -> VB4 -> VB5) in the last two months, so there are going to be birthing issues. If they were sit around waiting for it to be perfect, RWI would be down for the next six months and might as well be dead.
Well said brother. We wish them well. I'm sure they will sort things out.