Good To See A New Board Getting Started

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Hello all, I’m TinaTime. I really enjoy learning about watches and those who share my passion, which is why I am so happy to see this new forum. I had a fairly large collection of gens, modern and vintage, before I stumbled into the rep world a few years ago. Now I enjoy owning replicas of watches I would never even dreamed of acquiring, as well as, those that serve as a try before you buy the gen pieces. I look forward to seeing the Horology Board grow and am excited about being here from the beginning. Maybe, we could have a section devoted to women’s watches? That would be great!

Last edited:

thehipp04

Feb 16, 2018
Cheers! Same for me, had an extensive collection of gens but have grown increasingly interested in the rep hobby and the interest of modding / adding gen parts.

VonS

Feb 15, 2018
Hello all, I’m TinaTime. I really enjoy learning about watches and those who share my passion, which is why I am so happy to see this new forum. I had a fairly large collection of gens, modern and vintage, before I stumbled into the rep world a few years ago. Now I enjoy owning replicas of watches I would never even dreamed of acquiring, as well as, those that serve as a try before you buy the gen pieces. I look forward to seeing the Horology Board grow and am excited about being here from the beginning. Maybe, we could have a section devoted to women’s watches? That would be great!
Hi @TinaTime ! Happy to see ladies in the house.

Wouldn't you wanna be the first to start a thread on the ladies section? =P

I would love to see a list of NWBIG Ladies watch, would really help me in picking one for my missus.

OP
TinaTime

TinaTime

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you for opening up a section on ladies watches! I’ll post a review tomorrow. Right now I have to get my beauty rest so I’m ready for work in the morning.