Greetings from Suomi

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Welcome This is a great place and together we will all make it even better. Keep posting. Posting is the life force of a forum

Reactions: SSTEEL

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
Hi Micky,

Are you the same SSTEEL who are banned from both RWI and RWG ?

Maron

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Mar 2, 2018
Canada
Hey bud , I think we have messages on repgeek before.

Since rwi has been my home forum for a couple of years, I’ve only heard bad things about you sadly. Nice to see you here and I look forward to forming my own opinion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcuslen

Apr 4, 2018
Micky, is a top notch watchsmith with great expertise in the rep world, supplying also numerous rep watch parts.

OP
SSTEEL

SSTEEL

Hey bud , I think we have messages on repgeek before.

Since rwi has been my home forum for a couple of years, I’ve only heard bad things about you sadly. Nice to see you here and I look forward to forming my own opinion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for giving me a chance, trust me, there's a lot of crap posted about me from various trolls on other fora who haven't even been a customer of mine.

Micky, is a top notch watchsmith with great expertise in the rep world, supplying also numerous rep watch parts.
Cheers mate.

welcome aboard
Thanks!