Have you ever been caught taking a wristshot?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

chronomate

Diplomat
Dec 23, 2017
Many of us do it. At home, in public, at any occasion.

And we know that people observe us and wonder but won't say a word.

So, who has been called out on taking a wristie in public?

I was:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

pir980

The chemist
Diplomat
Dec 26, 2017
Rome -ITALY-
Many of us do it. At home, in public, at any occasion.

And we know that people observe us and wonder but won't say a word.

So, who has been called out on taking a wristie in public?

I was:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
😂😂😂😂
Fantastic
😂😂😂😂
Who shot this???🤣🤣😅😅

pir980

The chemist
Diplomat
Dec 26, 2017
Rome -ITALY-
A work mate when we were on a business trip. Then he showed me the photo an was like "WTF were you doing there?" 🤣
I've probably been caught several times taking wristshots, but I've never noticed. Instead, it happened a couple of times to see someone in a mall do it, but no one like you friend 😂😂😂
You do it shamelessly. Ahaha

bangsters

Diplomat
Dec 23, 2017
CONUS
www.pixelsbin.com
Once I caught these ladies taking a wristie during a prize-giving event in Berlin. I was actually shocked and excited when I saw it. It turned out they worked in the Nomos Glashütte marketing dept and won the same award like my company
So they were taking a wristshot, while you were taking a pic of them lol... I wonder what did they say or did they not notice lol.