Have you ever been caught taking a wristshot?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

EazyE

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Once I caught these ladies taking a wristie during a prize-giving event in Berlin. I was actually shocked and excited when I saw it. It turned out they worked in the Nomos Glashütte marketing dept and won the same award like my company 0492282bdd73655e7a9fb8652c76a4a7.jpg7328c5cfffc4d473b4f0c16bf84ef17c.jpg
So they were taking a wristshot, while you were taking a pic of them lol... I wonder what did they say or did they not notice lol.
Man that would have been perfect! Wrist shot of a wrist shot! Lol

Jun_i0r

Dec 31, 2017
The absolute worst... When you are moving your wrist around trying to eliminate crystal glare and the watch ends up near your lap. All the sudden it looks like you are photographing your junk in public.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
My wife thinks the whole concept of taking wrist shots is completely weird and incomprehensible .

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
Lol just about every time I take one. Either the wife or some random stranger looks at me like I’m nuts. Then looks at my watch..then back at me..and still thinks I’m nuts :LOL:

Cristobal

Jan 26, 2018
I take wrist shots any and everywhere! I don’t care who’s looking or what they think as long as the picture comes out good! And as far as spouses are concern my wife is use it.

Dimy

Jan 25, 2018
being cut doing wrist shots number of times. Usually I see complete misunderstanding in other peoples eyes, for which I dont give a damn. My wife usually just roles eyes and stopped making comments years ago.

Reactions: bangsters