Hello from bmewha!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

bmewha

Apr 9, 2018
Hi all,

Just introducing myself as a new memeber to the forum.

I came across it a couple of weeks ago after browsing RWI where I am also a member.

I have always apprecited a nice timepiece but have only really gotten into horolgy within the last year or so!

I have a modest collection of a few reps, gens and homages - I know reps and homages can sometimes get a bit of bad press, but I appreciate being able to hold a beautiful wath that would perhaps otherwise be unatainable.

My current collection comprises of:

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Professional - This is a rep made by BP factory, and is currently my favourite to wear.
Debert Seamaster 300 Spectre - An homage to the Omega Seasmaster Spectre edition - sterile dial, Miyota movemnt, ceramic bezel and sapphire crystal all add to make this a gorgeous watch in my opinion.
Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph - My first rep watch - off DHGate - really just to taste the rep world!
Momentum Torpedo Pro Dive watch - a great professional diving watch
Parnis GMT Master - an automatic homage to the Rolex Batman.

Just looking forward to expanding my knowledge and possibly even my collection through the For Sale threads!

Thanks all!