Hello from the uk

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Darren

Nov 18, 2018
Doncaster
Hello everyone. Just started getting in to watches recently and starting to collect different types real and clones. I look forward to sharing with you all and receiving info from you guys who no alot more than I do. Thanks. Darren

Reactions: Rx4Time and GMTG0D

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
Hello everyone. Just started getting in to watches recently and starting to collect different types real and clones. I look forward to sharing with you all and receiving info from you guys who no alot more than I do. Thanks. Darren
Welcome Darren. What do you have in your collection?

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Do share with us and welcome

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

Darren

Nov 18, 2018
Doncaster
At the moment I have a breitling navi and a Rolex sub. My favourite at the minute is a ingosol sol-sun that I bought years ago. Not an expensive watch but I do love wearing it at the moment. Think it's because it's something different.