Hello hello from philly.

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

PhillySub85

Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone, how are you today? I’m new here, so I will have a ton of questions. I look forward to learning and being part of the community.

Reactions: muscles

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Welcome Cheesesteak...;)

Enjoy the place and we all have things to learn...

Oh...BTW...Pat's or Gino's?

Last edited:
Reactions: PhillySub85
OP
P

PhillySub85

Jun 2, 2019
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome! And it all depends on what time of night you go. If it’s 2am, whatever line is shorter works best. Other then that Jim’s on 4th and south is amazing. And if you get a piece of pizza from Lorenzo’s and bring it to Jim’s they will wrap the piece of pizza around a cheesesteak and make you a philly taco. Sounds crazy but good as fuck.

Reactions: WingNut

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome! And it all depends on what time of night you go. If it’s 2am, whatever line is shorter works best. Other then that Jim’s on 4th and south is amazing. And if you get a piece of pizza from Lorenzo’s and bring it to Jim’s they will wrap the piece of pizza around a cheesesteak and make you a philly taco. Sounds crazy but good as fuck.
I forgot about Jim's...and that "taco" sounds like the bomb...(y)

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello everyone, how are you today? I’m new here, so I will have a ton of questions. I look forward to learning and being part of the community.
Welcome aboard buddy!! They do have good cheesesteaks there :)