[HELP] Slim A7750 Sec@6 found on ARF Daytona / IWC Portuguese

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

lpl

"Keanu Reeves"
Dec 23, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Any watchmakers here that have sufficient knowledge/experience with the Slim Asian 7750 found on the ARF Daytona/IWC Portuguese?
I'm having issues with the Sec@6 Hand Stuttering, as well as would like to silence the rotor, remove the deco plating, and possibly swap out the rotor to an ETA 7750 Rotor.

Who is capable/has performed the work here or can offer me a DIY as to a tweak/adjustment to address the stutter prior to me sending out the movement for service?

Thanks

jeane123

Staff member
Jan 5, 2018
its a known issue.... I doubt you are going to get it solved its cheaper to replace the movement, which will also give you a chance to do the other work you want to.

OP
lpl

lpl

"Keanu Reeves"
Dec 23, 2017
Toronto, Canada
its a known issue.... I doubt you are going to get it solved its cheaper to replace the movement, which will also give you a chance to do the other work you want to.
Came across a thread on another forum, where a member was able to fit a 7750 w/3,6,9 full working chronos into the ARF Daytona with very little to no work. I might look into it.

WatchGuy

Dec 22, 2017
Any watchmakers here that have sufficient knowledge/experience with the Slim Asian 7750 found on the ARF Daytona/IWC Portuguese?
I'm having issues with the Sec@6 Hand Stuttering, as well as would like to silence the rotor, remove the deco plating, and possibly swap out the rotor to an ETA 7750 Rotor.

Who is capable/has performed the work here or can offer me a DIY as to a tweak/adjustment to address the stutter prior to me sending out the movement for service?

Thanks
Silencing rotor is just a matter of a tiny bit of lubricant one the bearings and it does wonders.

Removing caseback isnt too hard to do, just a couple screws and swapping on an eta 7750 rotor is pretty easy as well. It just screws on.

Came across a thread on another forum, where a member was able to fit a 7750 w/3,6,9 full working chronos into the ARF Daytona with very little to no work. I might look into it.
Just read his response and its the old unreliable seconds at 6 thick 7750 movement he made fit by shaving the rehaut down. So now chrono works, but case is off.

Reactions: lpl