HI- always great to have a new community for us addicts

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
Like many of you I am here since I have not been able to log on to RWI and have been spending my time on other old time forums that most of you probably know.RG, RWI, WUS, TRF etc. Even with a ton of watch sites out there there is always room for one more
I'm the guy in RWI who does my crystal magic in the US

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Good to have your talent in this forum. Welcome :)

OP
P

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
thanks to you all- hopefully this forum will have some great infromatoin that helps us all achieve our ultimate fantasies

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
Welcome prof! I just posted a pic of my OP39 with your crystal in the Rolex Wristies thread.

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Welcome Prof. You’re crystals are addicting. Glad to see you’re here

DocHolliday

Content Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Dallas, TX
Like many of you I am here since I have not been able to log on to RWI and have been spending my time on other old time forums that most of you probably know.RG, RWI, WUS, TRF etc. Even with a ton of watch sites out there there is always room for one more
I'm the guy in RWI who does my crystal magic in the US
Hola, muchaco!