Hi I'm from Southern California

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rionrlty

Supporting Vendor
I'm new to the forum, but have been on most of the others for many years. I'm basically retired, but my wife passed away back in December, so I've taken a job with the watchmaker that I've used for the last 20 years or so. He's rep friendly and takes repairs from all over the country, and even internationally on occasion. We've already taken on quite a bit of rep work over the years, including keeping up with the 50 or so watches that I own. He's asked me if I could develop more customers from the forums so I agreed. I've just learned from Admin that I'm to have a place in the supporting Vendors section under "Major Watch Repair" so if you need anything either PM from here or there as soon as it gets set up.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Welcome from the 90803......We had some Rain!!!