Sold Hublot Big Bang Evolution - conus

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
For Sale: Hublot Big Bang Evolution.
I purchased this next door a few months ago and it's just not getting wear time. I'm selling to free up some funds for a new project. The watch runs and functions perfectly. There are a few signs of normal wear. Please note that there is a small shallow cut in the rubber on side of crown guard. It is hard to see but it's there. This wasn't disclosed to me by previous seller. It does not effect the operation of the watch in any way. I have reduced the price from $340 I purchased it for to compensate for it. I believe $200 is an excellent price for a beautiful and fine running Hublot.20181115_213910.jpg2019-01-08-21-07-17.jpgIMG_8988.jpgIMG_8987.jpgIMG_8985.jpg

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Wow super nice. Buy with confidence, Great Seller.