HVS approval

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys. It seems we are growing. We have members that are interested in listing some high value items. In this regard, we have 100 post minimum that we will lift on a case by case basis.

If you have an item you want to list and it is over $700 please reach out to our mods or admins for HVS approval. We will consider HVS approval even without 100 pst count for the time being. We reserve the right to refuse, to avoid abuse by members or those we really do nit know and no one can vouch for.

Either way, send your HVS request and if it is a valid sale we don't see a reason for it to get rejected.

Any questions please feel free to reply to this thread.

Happy selling.

HBThugLyfe

Dec 22, 2017
Format HVS Approval Requests as follows to streamline the process.

Name
Phone Number
Address
Email
Ebay ID or references of past sales
Item Listing
Price
Tagged Picture
Need to be a Diplomat for HVS.

Reactions: muscles

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
@muscles I have a HVS pending please contact me via PM if I need to provide my Passport, email, Ebay ,,,,Whatever you need Sir

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL....WILL SEND ABOVE ASAP