intro

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Slebbag

Jan 16, 2019
Hi there,

just introducing myself.... Been a member on other fora, now joined this one. Bought my fitst replica about 7 years ago, a PAM 105, pretty cheap one, didn't last very long.... After that, went for a "proper" rep, bought a Hublot Big Bang SS/CER CF Blk A7750 with Andrew, Trustytime. This one is still working just fine, however it will probably be going up for sale one of these days since I hardly ever wear it anymore. I have also had a Rolex GMT Master II, 2015 GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black Ceramic 1:1 Noob Best Edition A2836 V2 from Ryan at Intime. This one went broken, sent i back to Ryan but it never arrived.... Bummer; Ryan was kind enough to reimburst me partially and with that, I bought my current Rolex, EXPLORER I 214270 2016 Baselworld 39mm V2 JF 1:1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet SH3132, which I am very happy with (wear it most of the time, hence my Hublot is not getting much wristtime these days....). I also posses a (gen) Seiko SNXS77K 5 (blue dial, on blue nato strap), a (gen) Gant (chrono, don't know any more references...) and a (gen) Seiko SKX023 on rubber strap. Still looking for Seiko SKX31, so if anyone knows of one.... Now eying the ARF sub SH3135 904 L, who knows, this might be my next rep.

Here to inform myself more on the rep market, read what al you watch freaks have to say:)

Glad to have joined, thx.

Cheers,
Slebbag

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Welcome my friend. Make yourself at home. We are still a small community but growing daily.