IS RWI DOWN AGAIN??

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Tonight I made several attemps to log into the RWI site, and each time I received a warning that this site is compromised and will steal any info you give to the server. Has anyone else received these warnings or know what's going on at RWI?

dave

Link:
This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Apparently the ssl certificate expired.

mech500

Apr 15, 2018
Down for me too.

Have no idea what SSL certificate expired means.

Does it imply some form of attack or some administrative thing?

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
This was posted by Dremel on RWG:

--------------------------------------
Hi guys,

We're working on an auto-renewal problem with our SSL provider. Normally we get a new certificate generated on 5 different servers every 30 days using an automated script, however due to new EU laws on privacy ( read more here: https://www.pmpartners.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/AVG-UK.pdf ) they had build in a new validator. We have to update our scripts by hand to fix this issue. Please allow us to get this done as soon as possible, I'm currently waiting for a few more details from Daytona4Me, but it's the middle of the night where he lives.

We'll be back shortly

Reactions: Rush and MrE