Is There a "Forum Sales Feedback" Non-Dealers for HB?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Mates!

I want to leave positive feedback on HB mate THRASHER, who sold me his BULOVA UHF Chronograph watch the other day. I've looked on HB and didn't come across a FEEDBACK section; is there one? Is such a sub forum desirable and/or helpful? Personally, I like to think so; therefore, I'm leaving one for this mate here. Hope you don't mind.

I believe THRASHER to be an HONEST, RELIABLE, and ETHICALY Seller on HB! Through purchasing his BULOVA UHF Chronograph watch, i discovered this great mate had all of these sterling qualities, which made the sale much more enjoyable. So, fellow mates, if you're looking to purchase something on HB and want to deal with a reputable mate, THRASHER is your man! I'd buy from him again (if only I had $$ in my PP account, heh!)

dave

Reactions: minty007

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
There was but I removed it. That addon was a bit lacking.

We are testing a new addon and i will get it up this weekend.