ISO Ploprof V2

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

JollyRoger

Sep 16, 2019
Sugar Land Texas
Hello and thanks for having me.

I am on a quest to buy a Ploprof V2 Clone. If you are selling or know of someone who is please let me know.

Thank you
Andy "JollyRoger" Martin

Reactions: GMTG0D

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Then why did you tell me you had 3 after I ask if anyone is selling one? That wasn't very nice.
He's just messing with you....They are probably only owned in his dreams anyway... ;) . Welcome to the forum! That Ploprof is a pretty uncommon watch. I'd suggest you place a WTB ad here and the other forums and keep an eye on the sales sections. They come up once every couple of months at least. Remember, they are HUGE so most poeple cannot enjoy wearing them regardless of how nice they look. Best of luck! If I stumble across a sale I'll reach out..

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
@macarone how is that PLOPROF you picked up treating you? They look sharp in the pictures but I know my limits and they are too big for me...

OP
J

JollyRoger

Sep 16, 2019
Sugar Land Texas
Thanks bud. I have big wrists and like big watches. I own a Helson Sharkmaster Ploprof and it wears well on me. As for the V2 I'll stay true on my quest for this holy grail. Wish me luck.