CONUS IWC Portuguese 7-Day with Prof 2xAR // White Dial Blue Numerals // Curved lugs // Deployant // 2 alligator (black/blue) 2 NATO (tan leather/blue n

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
Feb 4, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
This is my most expensive rep, and it is damn beautiful, purchased it last year in October from another RWI member. I purchased this primarily to be my dress watch, and I've only worn it ONCE, casually on a NATO. Otherwise, it's been a box queen for almost a year. It looks fantastic both on the leather straps and casually on a NATO. I just can't justify putting so much money into a replica that I never wear. Maybe someday when I get actual expensive gens that I can wear very rarely, that will be justified. I want to pass this on to the next member who will actually wear this beauty.

Prof's 2xAR is incredible on this, it literally looks like there is no crystal.

This will come with two curved leather alligator straps (black and blue), IWC deployant, and two NATOs (tan leather and blue nylon). I threw it on a desert tan NATO and it looks really good on that too, but I wear that strap all the time.

Photos:

The first tagged image will be full size scaled 800x600. All the other images are provided as thumbnails, click them to see it at full resolution of 2000x1502.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ticktockmydickdoc
Feb 4, 2018
@GMTG0D , can you delete the other photos and leave this post? I'm just going to post them full size, it keeps giving me problems when I post. Thanks and sorry

WP_20180725_16_15_09_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20180725_16_15_46_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20180725_16_16_30_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20180725_16_17_00_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20180725_16_18_28_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20180725_16_21_09_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20180725_16_21_32_Pro_highres.jpg

WP_20180725_16_22_18_Pro_highres.jpg

AlohaMrHand

Jul 6, 2018
beautiful! i've been looking for a white face, dressier watch and this definitely fits the bill. do you know what factory it's from? any service history to mention?

OP
ticktockmydickdoc
Feb 4, 2018
beautiful! i've been looking for a white face, dressier watch and this definitely fits the bill. do you know what factory it's from? any service history to mention?
No service history, other than Prof adding his 2xAR. I've only worn this thing once, otherwise it's been a box queen. I investigated with magnifying glass for about an hour using this page: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/iwc-international-watch-company-replicas/231134-awarded-iwc-7-days-portuguese-5001-5007-review-and-comparison

I'm pretty certain this is ZF factory based on the movement deco, but there's still differences like 3D printing on the date (closer to gen) and better looking date font (not as fat as the ZF examples in that page). Wondering if ZF updated this, but it seems to be before the newer V5 was released based on my date of purchase.

I'd say ZF factory if I had to choose one.

OP
ticktockmydickdoc
Feb 4, 2018
Bump.

I return from vacation early Wednesday morning and can ship out that day if one of you gentlemen purchases.

OP
ticktockmydickdoc
Feb 4, 2018
This is definitely ZF factory. I have the old link saved to the sales thread. Even though I can't pull it up on RWI the title is there and says ZF.