Sold JF 16610 LV lightly modded

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes), Venmo
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for your consideration is a beautiful JF 16610 LV. I picked this up in a local deal with a genuine date wheel and a VR3135. I sent to @TickleShoes to swap the date wheel in, look over the movement and pressure test. Watch is running beautifully at +2.5 according to his timeographer and has passed pressure test so it’s safe to take swimming (as always, no guarantee offered). Movement smoothly winds with good power reserve from what I've observed. For complete transparency, the hands have some marks by the pinion, most likely from a previous watchsmith installing the VR movement (see pictures...they are not bad but present so I want to be completely clear and upfront). Bracelet is sized to loosely fit my 6.75 inch wrist, no additional links included. Bezel rotates smoothly. Asking $700 (see price breakdown below) + shipping ($8.30 flat rate with tracking, add $2.30 for signature) in CONUS only via USPS flat rate with tracking and signature required if requested. PP friends and family or zelle. No implied or expressed warranty. Any questions please ask before sending payment. I choose the buyer, and I'd like to see it go to someone who will enjoy it. On to the pictures!

Watch JF 16610 LV $400

VR3135 $200 (will include the SH3135 that was pulled)

Genuine Rolex Datewheel $150

Tickleshoes work $85

Total $835

Asking $700