Sold JF 44mm Forged Carbon AP (with XS strap)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Lolo1972sg

Mar 6, 2018
Shipping From
Asia
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes), Bank Transfer
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
JF 44mm Forged Carbon AP (with XS strap)
Price: USD538 (inclusive of WW shipping and tracking)

My location: Asia
Movement: modified Asian clone 7750
Conditions: Used
Date of Purchase: Mar 17.
Origin of Purchase: non TD

For sales is this beautiful JF 44mm Forged Carbon AP I purchased sometime last year. 44mm APs are not for me, so I immediately passed it to one of my relatives who has not worn it much and has since returned back to me. Instead of keeping it in my box, I am now selling it.

It is an used watch, so some hairline swirls can be seen (esp on the buckle). That said, the watch on the whole, is in excellent condition. It is unmodded (rare among my AP), comes with a XS rubber strap and all chrono resets as they should.

This sells for 640+ USD, not inclusive of shipping fees nor the XS straps, at some TD sites. I therefore believe my price is fair.

My usual disclaimers remain:

I can ship almost everywhere without issues and I have never lost anything during shipment, whether it is to CONUS or Europe. I will pack this well with bubble wraps and will also put this into a box. Tracking number will also be provided. But once shipped, it is out of my hand and it is practically yours.

If this is sold during a weekday, I might only be able to ship out to you near to the weekend (either Friday or Monday). Regardless of where you are, I will probably still ship to you (no offence to local bros but my travel schedule is the issue). And I reserve the right to choose who I would sell this to. If you are going to pay by Paypal, then no paypal notes please.

Add 5% if it is not paypal gift. All usual disclaimers apply.

Price (USD538) is inclusive of worldwide shipping (by registered air) with tracking number provided.

Please buy only if you are ok with all of the above stated. Low ballers might also be ignored and/or with the low ball offers published on my m2m threads.

Pictures will follow.

OP
L

Lolo1972sg

Mar 6, 2018
For those who don’t know, this is probably one of the best 44mm AP. The only mod I will do is to change the DW to a Mickey DW.