JLC Reverso 1931

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Subterfuge

Mar 10, 2018
Hi all,

Apart from TB who isn't a TD on this forum, can anyone point me to a TD that has stock of this watch?

This is the jap quartz version that has gotten decent reviews.

I tried TB but the guy refuses to take paypal and my credit card has blocked payment to him.

Sead is usually my go to guy but he doesn't have it sadly.

Any help is much appreciated!

heretical_contrarian

Not all those who wander are lost.
Feb 22, 2018
is she a TD?
She is on rwg.bz I don't think she's got on here yet though. I'll suggest she get on here the next time I place an order.

marywatch88@gmail.com is her email. Just email her and tell her or show her what you want and she will hook you up. I have bought probably two dozen reps off her over the years. I've never had to send back a QC... She has really high standards.

That being said, I'm sure the other TDs here can get it for you too. They all have connection to the same factories mostly.