Junk or Junkers - saw this in a department store

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

MrE

Content Contributor
Feb 27, 2018
As the title says - saw this in a department store and wanted to share it with you guys. What do you think?
IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

Reactions: PACCBET

Vesire

Content Contributor
Feb 20, 2018
Bulgaria
Junkers and Zeppelin are nice affordable bauhaus watches with cool design.
if you like german Junghans, Junkers offers similar design way cheaper

Reactions: MrE

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I love it, And would wear it in a second! Just looked them up on the net...excellent price point. Beautiful watch!

MrTimeZone

Trusted Dealer
Feb 28, 2018
www.mrtimezone.net
Not sure I could wear a watch that says junk on the face lol
Junkers was actually a very well respected engine and aircraft manufacturer in the early part of the 1900s. They produced some of the world's most innovative airplanes at the time. The aircraft company went defunct in the late 60s but it seems this company is capitalizing on the legacy of the name's aviation lineage to sell Pilot watches.

By the way the 6086-5 with the visible price tag is not badly priced but you can get it for more than 20% less at Amazon (RMB2130). Even if you factor in shipping to China (I only guess because of the pricing) it would still be cheaper ;)
https://www.amazon.com/JUNKERS-Watches-Junkers-Bauhaus-6086-5/dp/B006ROJX6K

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
Junkers was actually a very well respected engine and aircraft manufacturer in the early part of the 1900s. They produced some of the world's most innovative airplanes at the time. The aircraft company went defunct in the late 60s but it seems this company is capitalizing on the legacy of the name's aviation lineage to sell Pilot watches.

By the way the 6086-5 with the visible price tag is not badly priced but you can get it for for than 20% less at Amazon (RMB2130). ;)
https://www.amazon.com/JUNKERS-Watches-Junkers-Bauhaus-6086-5/dp/B006ROJX6K
Yeah I’m not questioning their history or significance, I was just joking about looking down and seeing junk on my wrist. Lol 😂

Reactions: Thrasher and SinSir

sogeha

Mar 17, 2018
similar or possibly the same watch for $69 shipped. The second Watch is also available with a number of different names at much less cost

6A4EDBB6-1B17-4D3D-B800-B8D20F23EFB0.jpeg