Just food for thought

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Agreed. Keep posting. Please create content, and garner the title of Horologist in HB. :)

Reactions: Pistolpete6

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
I will be continuing to make this forum my home base Love the format and we have some really great members. The way to keep growing is to keep posting

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Yes, more members, more content, more reviews.

If you've done reviews in other places in the past, add them here.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Yes and as we get more content, we get more members. More members, then more raffles :)

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
What we need too do is get the sales and trades section going. I have a lot of stuff but very picky on who I trade or sale too. I like too know them for a long time.

No matter what this board software is amazing and easy, Love it,
Thanks buddy. There won't be a short cut as everyone here pretty much starts from scratch due to being new. There is a Trader ranking for M2M. When we buy or sell please leave feedback to the guys that you've traded with.

repIWCone

Mar 5, 2018
I agree this is more visually pleasing and easier to navigate. It also benefits from not having the excess fat of some of the other boards. M2M could be more active but that will surely come with time and increased population. I, for one, look forward to hanging around here. Kudos!