Let us all welcome Mysterio as a moderator

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello all. Just want to let you guys know that @mysterio has joined our staff as a moderator. Most of you know him already on other boards.

He will primarily be handling the PAM section.

Welcome aboard @mysterio.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pamcali

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Awesome! Glad to have you on board! Welcome!

Rolars

Jan 14, 2018
The Netherlands
I'm not very much on this forum, but that the staff is expanding.that's good news! Congratulations and success with your new role as moderator.

mysterio

Staff member
Jan 20, 2018
Hello to everyone. ;) I'm probably not familiar to some of you (like bobandshawn over here Haha) but great to see some familiar faces here. I'm grateful for the opportunity and responsibility of moderating the Panerai section which I have been a fan of for around several days now. :LOL: Looking forward to interacting with you in some way. Thanks for the warm welcome. :giggle:

Reactions: muscles