Movie Critic- RATE MOVIES HERE :)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Watch "First Man" thought it was pretty well done

Reactions: PACCBET
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Did I mention Venom....I really liked it! It's funny as heck.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Rogue 1 , Best star Wars movie in Years!!!!!

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Anyone saw Venom? How was it? Reviews online were not forgivng.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Anyone saw Venom? How was it? Reviews online were not forgivng.
Sorry I thought I had done a little review, Saw it in the Theatres thought it was great bought the Blu Ray and have watched it twice, The humor is excellent, Chase scenes excellent, Story Great. Really I enjoyed the whole thing!

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Oh yea my wife got me to go see "Bens Back" Terrible movie, super sad, I can't even imagine why people watch movies like this!

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Saw Vice also if you want to believe the left wing Narrative that Republicans are terrible bad and stupid then this is for you. They did slam Hillary for about 3 seconds if you blink you miss it , Just more left wing propaganda and brainwashing. I don't agree with extremist Republicans and neither do I agree with extremist Democrats but it seems more and more that's the way its going and all common sense and moderation has gone out the window.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Watched "Molly's Game" again a couple nights ago. Excellent movie look it up

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Also started watching STAR TREK : DISCOVERY on CBS ALL ACCESS and its really very good, I got through three or Four episodes yesterday after the game!

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Just saw Aquaman. Excellent Really excellent, My wife even liked it!!!!!

mysterio

Staff member
Jan 20, 2018
Saw Vice also if you want to believe the left wing Narrative that Republicans are terrible bad and stupid then this is for you. They did slam Hillary for about 3 seconds if you blink you miss it , Just more left wing propaganda and brainwashing. I don't agree with extremist Republicans and neither do I agree with extremist Democrats but it seems more and more that's the way its going and all common sense and moderation has gone out the window.
I'm planning to watch it based on word of mouth but I'm not after any of that "narrative" as I am part of the majority that is 95% of the world population (yes, the US only comprises less than 5%). :)

Reactions: Thrasher
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I'm planning to watch it based on word of mouth but I'm not after any of that "narrative" as I am part of the majority that is 95% of the world population (yes, the US only comprises less than 5%). :)
You should check out this book by Hans Rosling (swedish) called "Factfulness" its interesting and very positive. For instance if you look at all of north, central and south America there are only 1 billion people, Europe, England and Russia 1 billion, Africa 1 billion, Asia 4 Billion.

But in regards to the Narrative I live here and though it might matter very little to you I have to put up with the negativity and hate that our politicians, celebrities, athletes and news media sensationalize daily, Its disgusting and not true. Americans are generally Smart hard working and loving. Not the fat consumers the media portrays.

mysterio

Staff member
Jan 20, 2018
You should check out this book by Hans Rosling (swedish) called "Factfulness" its interesting and very positive. For instance if you look at all of north, central and south America there are only 1 billion people, Europe, England and Russia 1 billion, Africa 1 billion, Asia 4 Billion.

But in regards to the Narrative I live here and though it might matter very little to you I have to put up with the negativity and hate that our politicians, celebrities, athletes and news media sensationalize daily, Its disgusting and not true. Americans are generally Smart hard working and loving. Not the fat consumers the media portrays.
Well, for movies, I prefer to leave any real world narratives out the door. These movies aren't completely factual anyway and I watch movies to enjoy a bit of escapism. But the socio-political climate in your area does matter to me on a personal level. I have a lot of relatives who live there as well, American citizens.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
back to Movie reviews. Feel free to include television from any source Netflix, Amazon Prime, BBC, etc

We have been watching Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) on Netflix its really excellent. I really enjoyed him in "The Imitation game" and "Dr Strange" , Star Trek

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Saw GREEN BOOK tonight it was absolutely excellent

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Saw "THE WIFE" the other night..The plot was predictable and the acting was good.

Started watching "BLOODLINE" on netflix....Its very good