Movie Critic- RATE MOVIES HERE :)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Captain Marvel = Very Good
The Upside = Very Good

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
I am all in for Netflix with Gomorra Italian maffia
Unbelievable good
You get in insight how it goes
Very very strong serie

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: Thrasher
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I am all in for Netflix with Gomorra Italian maffia
Unbelievable good
You get in insight how it goes
Very very strong serie

I will look this up we just finished Bloodline on Netflix and need a new series!!!!

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Watched "Can you ever Forgive me" last night with Kathy Bates....Pretty good movie. Worth watching

Reactions: frederico
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Saw "The Mustang" tonight it was very good, Saw "The Favorite" the other night...Don't bother

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I'm watching lots of Star Trek lately. Discovery on CBS all Access, Enterprise on Amazon Prime. Plus we started watching Killing Eve and The Widow!

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Oh yea also we have seen every season of Survivor since the beginning and same with Amazing race which starts a new Season next wednesday the 17 at 9pm

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Luther on Netflix or Amazon..It great, Killing Eve also and Forged in Fire. American Ninja Warrior starts this week and Amazing Race is still on.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Saw GLASS on Pay per view..not great

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Bought that in Vudu but haven't seen it yet since I haven't seen Split.

Yea others said the same as well. Not that great...

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Here in Europe we remember D day
We are now watching Saving Privat Ryan with Tom Hanks
Terrible what you see
Oh my!!!!!we live in Paradise right now here!!!!

Reactions: Thrasher
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Here in Europe we remember D day
We are now watching Saving Privat Ryan with Tom Hanks
Terrible what you see
Oh my!!!!!we live in Paradise right now here!!!!

My Father and Uncle were both there on D Day. I'm 57 now my Dad died in 1997 at age 80 , They both made it through the war both went all through France and into Germany. I married my French wife in 1990....We spent many vacation with her family in Toulouse. No matter what we said my father could never go back to France. The only time I saw my Dad cry is when my Mom died and when he talked about all the friends that died over there. The Things America and Europe fought for and against I think are being forgotten and rewritten and I'm afraid for our Children and their Children. Politicians and Idiots are leading us in the wrong direction.

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
My Father and Uncle were both there on D Day. I'm 57 now my Dad died in 1997 at age 80 , They both made it through the war both went all through France and into Germany. I married my French wife in 1990....We spent many vacation with her family in Toulouse. No matter what we said my father could never go back to France. The only time I saw my Dad cry is when my Mom died and when he talked about all the friends that died over there. The Things America and Europe fought for and against I think are being forgotten and rewritten and I'm afraid for our Children and their Children. Politicians and Idiots are leading us in the wrong direction.
I totally agree with you, it seems that so many of the younger generation are just forgetting what happend in the two Worldwars.
And on top of that anti Semitic voices are groing faster and faster through Europe
It gives me the shivers
We have learned nothing of the horrible time of the past