My 16623 Franken YM

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
I am not a YM fan .... BUT with that said this one looks outstanding.

I would actually wear this one great build

OP
JackJ1980

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
View attachment 7882

Mine saids hi! See how the WM9 18K 93250 end links don't align right? Not happy. I would also look for a real one if I wore it more.
It’s the Sean case. My wm9, gen, and tc prototype bracelets didn’t fit right either. The lug holes are slightly too far back. Have to gently curve the spring bars and it fixed it. Also, the wm9 will never fit quite right as it isn’t a 78763 :) That is a beauty btw! The 5 digit YM is pure class.

Reactions: occb2
OP
JackJ1980

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Yea. The Sean case is freaking amazing. I have had them both. The YM is an amazing watch. I had the platinum one that was all rolex but the case which was the Sean. I sold that like a dumb ass. The two tone is just a piece that I have never seen copied well. I really think that you and I are the only 2 that have this level of rep. I pulled the real 3135 out. Right now I have a SH3135 in it. But that and the WM9 band and the case are the only things not rolex. When it had a real 3135 it was like yours. Just case and band not rolex. Really breath taking watches. Rare for the real rolexes too be worn. When it comes to a rep. Nothing comes close too that quality of build. Period. Enjoy and it looks amazing!
Mine is a gen Rolex band now :) but I agree. You need commitment and patience to do a two tone YM.

Reactions: occb2

Spirit

Apr 7, 2018
That´s one wonderful franken right there! Congrats and wear it in good health, mate!
...I´m really in love with the final result!

Reactions: JackJ1980