Name a more versatile watch than the aquanaut

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Cristobal

Jan 26, 2018
I have to agree the aquanaut goes with whatever you are wearing. Now I need the 5168

mech500

Apr 15, 2018
Might have to get one myself. What’s the crystal clarity like @Nivka? You think it needs x2AR treatment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Nivka

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
Might have to get one myself. What’s the crystal clarity like @Nivka? You think it needs x2AR treatment?

Mine has a prof 2xar. The stock crystal was fine, but I wanted to show off the dial

Reactions: mech500

Ssouthall6

Jan 26, 2018
Name a more versatile watch than the aquanaut

You're right,
I am really struggling to name one. If it was available with closed back I would buy one now. But I hate silly movements with non functional bits stuck on with super glue.
Also I won't shell out all that money for a Gen. Simple three hander with date and a movement which has a balance cock not even a bridge and is effectively not any better than a 2824 and probably not as good as a 2892 . Ok the edges of the plates are nicely polished.

Please Factories make these in closed back !
You've summed up pretty well the reason I haven't bought one as well.

JKDDUDE

Jul 20, 2018
Not that it's better, but I put the AP diver on rubber in about the same category - but you're right, this one is very versatile.