Need help on swapping movement

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hey pam experts, need some assistance. I have a pam 253 with asian clone movement. I also have a gen eta 7753 that I wamt to swap the movement to.

Will the hands fit the eta 7753? Or do I need to swap any parts?

airking

Content Contributor
Mar 27, 2018
There was an old A7750 with 17 jewels that used to allow all hands to be compatible. I doubt reps with those movements are around. Unfortunately, the newer A7750 hands do not transfer to a Swiss 7750/7753. The hour and minute hands work fine but the sub dial and center chrono hands do not work without some mods. I think watchmakers like vac have modded hands to get them to fit though.

OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Thanks @airking. I doubt it's one of those with 17 jewels. But i might just try opening it to see for myself. Worst is i break a watch lol.